tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 29 17:22:26 1999

veqlargh

    Oh, my, I might have a problem. I've seen the non-Klingon spelling
of <veqlargh> done several ways in various publications. I know
"Okrandian" canon is specific on spelling exactitude for tlhIngan Hol,
but does "English" or Feddie standard (whatever...) allow for any
flexibilty, you know, like a phonetic spelling of a tlhIngan pong when
interpreted by <tera'gnan teSDu' QoghIj je>?.
Otherwise I'm screwed. My ship name is <veqlargh ghop>, but KAG rules
require the "Terran" spelling on all documentation. (like last season's
Blood Feud trophy) On all of my costume "stuff" the pIcaD glyphs are
okay, but all my Terran grafix might be mispelled.
    Qu'vatlh! As the cigar chompin' space swashbuckler once said,
"Felgercarb Happens!"
        toQDujwIj  vIDIjqa'chu'Qo'!

pIl'o'

HoD veqlargh ghop