tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 21 23:02:54 1999

Bowling (was Re: SOON: qep'a' in Europe)

jatlh muHwI':
>And of course a bowling alley, which seems to be the sport of Klingons
>everywhere :-)

ja' HovqIj:
>Is it?
>jIHDaq Hop latlh tlhInganpu' vaj jISovbe'. QIvbej Qujvam QujmeH laHwIj.
>*bowling bowl* vIjaDchoHDI' jIH, peqetrupchu'!

pe'vIl DoS qIpmeH moQ 'ugh baH 'e' tIvba' tlhInganna'.

I know of two unrelated "bowling for charity" events where a group of
people dressed as Klingons raised money for Big Brothers/Big Sisters
by getting sponsors and going bowling.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level