tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 21 07:46:35 1999

Re:Shakespeare

It's a pity I can't get hold of any right away. Well thanks anyway for the info. Keep me posted if anything happens. Be warned, if any of you lot meet me I'll go on and on given half the chance, so just be warned, don't get me started! Or all you'll hear is

"To be, or not to be. That is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune....."

You see what I mean. I have another sizable chunk of that quote memorised so...

Thanks again.

Kathleen

Back to archive top level