tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 19 04:58:49 1999

QuS 'oHbe'.

ghItlh qa'ral:

> The geographical center of the Europe, as determined by the French National
bIlugh. You are right. Good thing you point to that.
The center of the CONTINENT is poland, that's true. Belgium is ~ the
center of the european community. Look at the map, you'll see whatta
mean.
DopDaq qul yIchenmoH ghobDI' ghu!

> >From where I sit, Luxembourg's way out on the pointy western end of Europe.
> (jIghoH 'e' vIneH neH.  HIbuSHa'!)

qatlh qabuSHa' 'e' DaneH? tlhIngan Hol ghojwI' SoH, vaj bIrambe'. potlh
Hoch tlhIngan Hol nongwI'.
Why should I ignore you? Every Kligonist is important!

muHwI'.

Back to archive top level