tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 19 03:53:21 1999

QuS vI'angpu'!

jatlh Quvar muHwI':

> The most likely location of the *Eurep'a'* will be in the center
> of Europe, Luxemburg or so.

toH!  An Anglo-Franco-German conspiracy!

The geographical center of the Europe, as determined by the French National
Geographic Institute, is 25 km north of Vilnius, Lithuania, though some
schools of thought favor a more southerly location:  Eastern Poland,
Central Slovakia, the Transcarpathian region of Western Ukraine.

>From where I sit, Luxembourg's way out on the pointy western end of Europe.
(jIghoH 'e' vIneH neH.  HIbuSHa'!)

qa'ral

Back to archive top level