tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 18 23:35:21 1999

Re: mu' Quj 'ay'mey

ja' ghunchu'wI'
        since there are no words to say"letter" or "tile" ,I would go with
simple direct klingon thinking......it is a word game (no nitpicin' sayin' it
could be a verble game,we know it's in a box)...ahem...oh yah,....klingon
thinking..it is a word game....the tiles are not tiles...they are straight
and to the point..."word game pieces"...mu'Quj'ay'mey. No use poundin yer
head against th wall lookin' fer a name for them thar little square doo hicky
things.        trIQ  {{{>:o)>

Back to archive top level