tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 18 13:59:37 1999

Re: HablI' tInaDqu'!

> >mutIch charghwI'; jatlh:
> >> Hab SoSlI' Quch.

jIjatlh:
> >lan wovDaq bISuvvIp!

jatlh ~mark:
> nuqjatlh?

oh, well, I just wanted to answer with some kind of insult.
I know, charghwI' didn't really insult me, he just gave the
answer to your joke, but the way he wrote it made a pretty
good start for mu'qaD veS, don't you think?

and I know, my reply is not going to impress much, but I
just couldn't let the opportunity escape....

and in case you really couldn't figure out what I was
literally saying, it was supposed to be "You're afraid to
figh in the light (in bright places)"...

                                           Marc Ruehlaender
                                           aka HomDoq
                                           [email protected]

Back to archive top level