tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 16 17:45:46 1999

RE: qepHom - any KLI members in the UK?

ghay'cha'. qen nargh England nganpu' law'.
Zoiks! A lot of English folks have showed up recently.

jatlh Dee Kirk:

> Hi I live just outside Manchester England and today is my
> first day on this chat and I know no Klingon.

Welcome to the list, Dee. If you want to learn Klingon, this is the place to
be. The Klingon Language Institute (http://www.kli.org), who sponsors this
mailing list, has a good page on getting started with Klingon:
/kli/starting.html. There is also a FAQ for the list at
http://www.bigfoot.com/~dspeers/klingon/faq.htm.

My name is pagh, and I am the current Beginners' Grammarian for the list.
Whenever you have a post you want help with, mark it for my attention with a
KLBC in the subject line.

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian

tlhIngan Hol Mailing List FAQ