tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 10 19:49:04 1999

Re: Vowels

ghIth HomDoq
> I think the whole discussion is somewhat complicated by the fact
>  that we don't really know what Klingon linguists consider to
>  be phonemes, and that we have to base all this phonological
>  stuff on the artificial non-Klingon writing systems graphemes.

And I maintain that the structure of tlhIngan Hol lends itself more toward a
logo-syllabic writing system like that of Chinese or Akkadian.  I'm still
working on developing just such a pIqaD for the Warrior's Tongue.  Any and
all suggestions welcomed.

quljIb

Back to archive top level