tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 09 00:32:53 1999

KLBC

ja' pagh
    De'wI'wI' ? No way dude! You can have th' remarks about that one,I had
...HoSDo' at qep'a'. So at the risk of bein' wrong...I...start with...Qabbe'
lugh De'wI'wIj.                                                     Work not
correct my computer.                                                pa' vIjaD
De'wI''e'.                                                          Room I
hurl around it the computer.                                            tay
jInID!
Be civilized I try!
'ach! vIvoqHa' jot yabwI'.
But! I distrust it be calm my mind.
Seh'egh vIchIl jay' !
Control myself I lose it #@*% !                                         this
is probably not the right way to post this but I want to know if I'm
recasting this stuff somewhere near correct.   trIQ

Back to archive top level