tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 08 15:50:06 1999

Re: Palm Pilot

Thomas West wrote:

> This may be a dumb question?!?  What is a Palm Pilot and/or a  PDA?
> I've never heard of this.
>
> Live long and prosper!

Palm Pilot is a small hand held Personal Digital Assistant. A Palm Pilot
is one brand (with a few different models) of PDA. They range from about
$250 to the mondo cool ones with modems and wireless paging, infrared
communications port, and such in the +$500 catagory. Bring a drool
bucket and browse the big electronic stores, like CompUSA. Or see 3COM's
website. Personally I'm waiting for the model that will do the dishes
before I upgrade again.           pIl'o'

                tlhIngan Hol vIlo'be'mo'.    SatlhIj.

Back to archive top level