tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 06 13:08:19 1999

RE: for pagh (KLBC)

jatlh ngenDa' la':

> I jumped the gun and responded to inqueries and
> conversation before I received your grammatical
> comments. Please overlook the oversight! It's all
> good stuff, though. Kepp it coming because I
> really feel like I'm starting to learn!

qay'be'. ja'chuq ghotpu' 'e' vItung vIneHbe'ba'. yajchuqchugh Hoch, vaj
pupnISbe' pab.

You don't have to wait for me to answer before posting again. I will
continue to correct your grammar, but you are free to continue discussions
or start new ones. If everyone understands each other, a few grammatical
errors won't hamper discussion.

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian

tlhIngan Hol Mailing List FAQ