tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 04 13:18:53 1999

I am b'ragh, son of b'tel!

I am b'ragh, son of b'tel.
My family is an old and distinguished one.
My father was a 'scientist', working in Federation space, 'researching'
weapons with the Federation, weapons now used on our battle ships.
I lived with him on various Federation Space and Science Stations.
He died honourably, when I was 8 yrs old, in a great battle.
It was decided that I would stay on the Space Station to continue my
education.
As a result of this, my Klingonis virtually non-existant.
I have joined this group so that I can learn to speak once more.

b'ragh son of b'tel