tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 03 04:15:08 1999

taghwI' maH!

As the Beginners' Club (Corner, Confab, whatever) has been expanding by
leaps and bounds of late (pabpo'pu', peHem!), I thought I might share a
handy chart I've made of all prefixes, suffixes and pronouns.  It's a
Microsoft Word document designed to fit on two sides of a sheet of paper.
 You can tape it to your monitor, put it under your pillow for
sleep-learning, or, speaking of Pillow, you can make multiple copies and
use them as biscotti napkins.

I'm willing to make it available either on or off the list, but I thought I
first ought to obtain clearance from the 'utlhpu'.  (Actually, I gave an
earlier version to qultoQ, but he mysteriously disappeared somewhere in the
wilds of Montana.)

taghwI'pu', tlha'bogh vatlh DIS poH pabpo' maH!

qa'ral

Back to archive top level