tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 19 20:49:29 1999

Kokomo qepHom

vengwIjDaq qepHom vIcherrup.
"Kokomo, Indiana" vIDab.
bIjeSqangchugh, qalajqangbej.

jar vagh jaj cha' qaSbeH qepHomwIj.
rep wa'maH loS tagh 'e' vInab.

I'm holding a Klingon language open house the afternoon of Sunday, May 2,
at my home in Kokomo, Indiana.  Email <[email protected]> or give me a
call at for 765-457-0823 for more information

"Afternoon" can last well into the evening, if you are interested but you
have other conflicts that day.  Let me know and I'll plan accordingly.

--
  Alan Anderson, professional programmer and amateur Klingonist
    proud member of the Klingon Language Institute since 1995

Back to archive top level