tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 17 14:45:08 1999

Pocket Klingon Guide

I am making a Pocket Klingon Guide in Publisher 98.  It will have all the
noun and verb suffixes and prefixes, adverbs, question words, and grammar
notes in front, with a complete dictionary in the back.  I will print it out
and put it together for my own edification.  Has anyone else tried this?

tlhIngan Hol paqHom vIghItlhmeH *Microsoft Publisher 98* vIlo'.  Hoch DIp wot
je mojaqmey, wot moHaqmey, chuvmey pab je ghaj 'oH.  mu'ghom naQ ghaj je.
belwIjvaD navmey vIghItlh. nIDpu''a' Hoch?

T'Lod

Back to archive top level