tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 16 21:17:34 1999

Klingon Mailing Addresses (was RE: hello help)

 jatlh Kitrean:

 > there is a server called klingons.com? how interesting

 HISlaH!

  SuvwI'pu' tlhIngan, nuqneH?
 (Greetings, Klingon Warriors,)

 There is an excellent FREE mailing service I would like to recommend:

 http://www.startrekmail.com/

     You can register your Line name @klingons.com! Not only is this a
 cool address, but you can register your support for all things
 Klingon, by subscribing.
 I am not in any way professionaly affiliated with Paramount/VIACOM.
 However, I AM a professional E-mail Administrator.
     I've taken the opportunity to test this service for several months
 now, and find it both easy to use, and a marvelous supplement to
 existing mail clients. You can add a "POP" (Post Office Protocol)
 connection to your existing address! This means you don't have to stop
 using your current mailbox. Just forward copies to the existing
 accout, until you are comfortable recieving it exclusively there.
     There are other minor advantages, but I really thought it'd be
 cool if we could enlist all Klingons en masse.
 }};-)
 Many of us already take advantage of the Klingon Compendium Databanks.
 Please feel free to use this service with impunity.

 Direct questions and comments to: [email protected] .

tlhIngan maH!

 Qapla batlh je!

 Qor'etlh valwI'na', Daq marr tuq, tlhIngan wo' Duj Qo'noS qa'.
 http://www.qnis.net/~klingon/Spirit_of_Kronos/
 Maybe I'm wrong, but I am always Qor'etlh.
 http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Stage/4685/
 {qepHom 'utlhHom} - Klingon Language Institute.
 {qo'mey poSmoH Hol}- Language opens worlds
 tlhIngan-Hol Mailing List FAQ:
 {nuq, vISaH?} - What, me worry?
  {yIn nI' yISIQ 'ej pechep.}
 /

 FOR THOSE WHO SWEAT THE SPAM, I APOLOGIZE.
 YOU WON'T SEE 2 OF THESE IN 5 YEARS FROM ME.
I'M JUST ASTOUNDED THAT A QUALITY SERVICE LIKE THIS,
 IS AVAILABLE FROM PARAMOUNT & VIACOM.

Back to archive top level