tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 10 13:51:08 1999

Re: KLBC: Qe'

In a message dated 4/9/99 10:15:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

<< > ghaHvaD Sandi ponglu'.
 > vImuSbe', 'ach vIparHa'.  puq Damo', pIj muyIv.
 > quv vIghaj, 'ach vIjatlh vIneH <maqochwIj ghaH>.

 The quote should probably go either before or after the <jatlh>, and not
 after the whole thing. I also don't understand what you're trying to say
 here.

I wanted to avoid using maqoch for a female, but I had to.  It seemed the
best way to indicate the intense dislike I have of her.

T'Lod

Back to archive top level