tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 27 23:14:40 1998

Re: Voyager Klingon (KLBC)

lab Korax:

> Only 2 words i could make out in that was the first 2 (Do Raq)
> And to the best of my Limited Translating skills i got "Velocity
> Camp" I coulnd't like i said make out the last words...Hope that
> helps..Though it don't make much sense...Think this may be somthing
> for Pagh' But who knows if it even is words..We all know how Star
> Treks writers are at times :o)

Since I don't watch Voyager, I don't really have any idea what they said. I
suspect, however, that it was just typical Star Trek Writer Klingon (TM),
and not anything useful. I wouldn't spend much time worrying about it. The
stuff on TV is usually not even close to the tlhIngan Hol we know, and on
the rare occasions that it is, you can be sure we'll discuss it here on the
list.

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level