tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 27 15:17:28 1998

qech ghaj jIH. (I have an idea)

>Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 03:08:21 PST
>From: "Avraham Chapman" <[email protected]>
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: qech ghaj jIH (I have an idea)
>
>Qapla'
>qech ghaj jIH.  (I have an idea)
>
>It's unfeaseble for them to make a movie completely in tlhingan Hol.
>But they might give us permission to make our own.  Or perhaps >tlhingan
>Hol voice-overs of existing movies.
>
>Qapla'

I think you mistook my meaning, I meant to refer to a few short scenes in an
episode of Star Trek or when the next movie comes out, although the thought
of movies with "original" tlhIngan Hol voice-overs is appealing, imagine
something like Gone with the Wind!

Back to archive top level