tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 23 04:05:20 1998

Re: Name of pizza (at qep'a')?

On 23-Nov-98, TPO wrote:
>>>  What word is there for pizza in klingon? - Ok, I know there probably
>>>  isn't a *klingon* word for it - but what have you come up with during
>>>  the qep'a's?

>> chab is pie.  I would suggest "flat pie", because some call them pizza
>> pies in English.

{chab beQ}, yes. That was one of the suggestion in the letter I originally
sent..

But I would like to know what you called pizza during the *qep'a'mey*?
Somebody must have been there and know that?

/Greetz, Zrajm C

--
   Zrajm C Akfohg       Klingonska akademien   090-133423
   [email protected]   http://come.to/ka      ICQ:16769663

Back to archive top level