tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 20 09:42:55 1998

Re: Canonical Question: Radio Times?

> Niall Hoskings was kind enough to post the tlhIngan Hol phrases to this list
> when it appeared in August 1996, but I'd really like to see Okrand's comments
> in full.  Does anyone happen to have a copy of that Radio Times article they'd
> be willing to xerox for the Ca'Non Master's files?  In fact, Lawrence should
> have a copy for the KLI's archives as well.

Nice to be remembered for something :) I did send a copy to Lawrence at
the time, so he should have a copy, but I will try and find my copy so I
can send photocopies to people who want it. If I'm really lucky, I can
get hold of a scanner and scan the article in...

> Voragh                            "Grammatici certant et adhuc sub judice
> Ca'Non Master of the Klingons      lis est."         Horace (Ars Poetica)

qSeroHS veyn
--
Niall Hosking
[email protected]