tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 20 08:32:32 1998

*England*Daq qepHom

Hello All,

After a long absence I have returned.
nI' poHpuS, DaH vIcheghta'.

Unfortunately my Klingon is not great, but I'm willing to learn.
Do'Ha' HoSbe' tlhIngan Hol laHwIj 'ach jIghojqang.
	( Subtle cue for the grammarians :-)  )

On Decmber 12th I will be hosting a qepHom in the city of Manchester,
England.
tugh Manchester vengDaq qepHom jImuch.
	(not quite sure how to express terran dates yet)

All those who wish to attend are welcome.  Just email me or phone me
before so I have an idea of numbers.
bIghomqangchugh vaj ghaHDaq HechlIj yIQum.

Come along and Join us and speak klingon with honour.
Ha' ghomuv 'ej batlh tlhIngan Hol yIjatlh.

Whether you are attending or not and you have a few suggestions for
entertainment then please let me know.

batlh tlhIngan Hol vIghoj.

Back to archive top level