tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 18 16:09:37 1998

KLBC: Pronunciation

I have no problem making any of the sounds in Klingon, but I have one
small question regarding <tlh>.  While I have heard it pronounced
correctly, and I can reproduce the sound accurately, I have never *seen*
it spoken by someone who really knows what they are doing.  Is it normal
to "smile" when saying it?  I can do it with or without smiling, but the
smile feels more natural and sounds much clearer and more distinct.  Is
this correct?  Does Marc smile when pronouncing <tlh>?  I guess really
this isn't strictly KLBC, because everyone may have a different
opinion...

-ra'yIn

Back to archive top level