tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 18 10:30:40 1998

Re: thlIngan mail course

On 18-Nov-98, Steven Boozer wrote:
> QaneS wrote:

> Use the standard *business size* envelope, not the smaller ones used for
> personal letters or the larger manila ones. David will use it to mailing
> back your corrected translation exercises plus the next lesson -- about
> four or five
> 8.5 x 11 inch sheets.

> At least, that's how it worked when I took the course back in the Age of
> Heros.

Hm - I live in Europe, from what I remember there was some special deal as
how to proceed then.. I already have all the lessons (sent to me by Barron)
but where do I sent my answers to get them corrected?

By email? To Barron? Or what?

/Greetz, Zrajm C

--
   Zrajm C Akfohg       Klingonska akademien   090-133423
   [email protected]   http://come.to/ka      ICQ:16769663

Back to archive top level