tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 16 10:12:13 1998

RE: KLBC Sentence translate/structure

lab valQIS:

> These sentences are from the postal course:
>
> Convert to English
> nuQ'a' 'oy'meychaj ---> Their pains are annoying you.
> ---> Their pains are a annoyance to you.
>
> Convert to Klingon
> Can you annoy this trickster? --->tojwI'vam DanuQlaH'a'
>
> These fools have no injuries.--->ghajbe' rIQmoHpu' qoHmeyvam

I have to agree with charghwI' here - I won't respond to postal course
questions on the list, and I would ask people taking the postal course not
to post this sort of thing. I don't want to spoil the course for anyone else
who is taking it.

I will respond to this by private email, however, and I am quite willing to
answer questions in private email as well as on the list.

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level