tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 05 19:20:49 1998

Re: KLBC: pagh, choqeS

>I could stop posting to the list and spend more time studying and
>then come back when I'm better but I really want to be here.

When I first started I got totally swamped also.
I had a mail folder that I would put many of the longer tlhIngan-Hol
messages into so I could translate them later.  Ya, right!
So I ended up missing a lot of the longer postings (even the ones in english).

Don't leave.  Just keep reading.  You WILL improve.

When reading, if you come to a word you can't remember, don't stop and look
it up.  Keep reading.  With more context you might recall the word, or at
least figure out the basic idea of what's being talked about.

I used to spend a lot of time reading this list (and missing the lengthy ones).
Now I read klingon almost as fast as english.
(I've been here two years)

DloraH

Back to archive top level