tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 04 11:13:06 1998

KLBC: pagh, choqeS

pagh,

pIj  jIlI' 'ach  jangbogh jabbI'IDmey vIlaDlaHbe'.

law' 'ej pIj tIq.

muchIlmo' jIjanglaHbe'.

mu'tay vIHutlhmo''a'?

jImogh.

Don't get me wrong.  It's not that I can't read them.  I just can't keep up.  By the
time I get 10 posts behind, I panic and I either use pojwI' or I just don't get to
them.  I know you said you were 1,000 posts behind once.  How did you deal with it?
I could stop posting to the list and spend more time studying and then come back
when I'm better but I really want to be here.  If anyone ever replies to me and I
don't answer, it's because I'm drowning not because I don't want to.  I read
ter'eS's dream story.  It was great.  It would take me 3 days to write something
like that.  I don't mind taking the time to do stuff like that but I fall behind
while I'm doing it.  Oh well, I just needed to vent.  Maybe I should send this to
you privately but I won't because maybe there are lurkers out there who feel the
same frustration and they need to know they aren't the only ones.  Anyway, got any
advice?

K'ryntes

P.S.
charghwI', <wejpuH> yIjatlhQo'.  Dajatlhchugh, qep'a'Daq soHvaD *dutch rub* vInob.
;)

P.P.S.  No need to translate the "How to convince my spouse to learn Klingon"
thread.  I'm basically following that.  I just don't know what to say. :)

Back to archive top level