tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 02 21:32:40 1998

Gaming question

NuqneH!

	I will be running a computer game for the patrons in the lobby at
our local Insurrection premiere.  I will be my true self, a Klingon
warrior.  One problem though-- I've checked TKD and the pojwI' translation
program, and there doesn't seem to be a single word for "game master".
The closest I've been able to find is Quj pIn'a'.  Could I run those
together as QujpIn'a' (which sounds rather unsteady to my ears), or would
that be grammatically wrong, therefore requiring me to seek another title
for myself?

		--da laffin tlhIngan :>

Back to archive top level