tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 28 12:14:25 1998

No Subject

Greetings from the Worlds Worst Correspondant!

'jatlh tu'wI':

>I have so far compiled a list of 3,322 words for the >Klingon Language.
>wejSaD wejvatlh cha'maH cha' mu'mey ghaj tlhIngan Hol.
>
>Anyone have a higher count?

ghobe', However...
If you include words with affixes added (as some are
already in TKD), then the core Canon 2100+ [ghunchu'wI' has the best
definative and anotated list: according to MO]is RAPIDLY exceeded.
I have been boiling my database {Had nach.mdb}down to a mere 2900+
Canon, with many "frequently used" inventions from this mailing list,
and other quasi Canon sources (cited)seen less often.

Qapla'

==

{nuq, vISaH?} "What, me worry?"