tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 31 21:31:25 1998

Re:

I don't have a credit card, (they don't trust me)

but; tada:

ITS AVAILABLE IN NEW ZEALAND!!!!!!!

I've ordered it......

and...another one that came up in the search about the klingon way of life
or something, if you tell me the title and it's the same book, you can tell
me what it's about.....

----------
> From: Neal Schermerhorn <[email protected]>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
> Date: Wednesday, April 01, 1998 5:13 PM
>
> ghItlh boSo' maw'Ha'qu':
>
> >cool, but, (being in New Zealand), I'll need things like isdn and
> >publisher......
>
> teHbe'! You need either a credit card and access to the KLI merchant
page,
> or if you don't have a credit card, a way to send dollars to the KLI to
do
> the same. It's not available in computerized form anyhow.
>
> Qermaq (SaHwI'qoq)

Back to archive top level