tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 31 21:27:27 1998

my webpage

sorry to be annoying but i'm in the process of translating my webpage, and
am stuck on some words, (My dictionary is at home, but I am trying to find
it, I promise)

ok...
my real name is nathan..is na'tlhan gramaticly ok(and not a rude word)?????

home page...	juH =home???

messiest bedroom in the universe, (the topic of the site)

messy = ghIH      how do you say the messiest something???????????
pa' QongDaq  = bed      room

'u'Daq     in the universe???

so to try and hash this together:

pa' QongDaq ghIH 'u'Daq

(sorry....)

(more installments follow.....)
(if anyone wants to check out my homepage and translate it for me };-)

boSo' maw'Ha'qu'
(http://crash.ihug.co.nz/~grangenc)

Back to archive top level