tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 30 09:10:55 1998

Re: How big is the vocabulary?

At 07:50 PM 3/29/98 -0800, boSo wrote:
>> When I compiled the wordlist for Kliflash v.3, I came up with 2114 words.
>
>vISamba' nuqDaq

"nuqDaq vISamlaH?" DaghItlh 'e' DaHech'a'?

You can find this program on my Website.  Two points, tho:

1. It is a "flashcard" type of program; there's no way to look up
a given word or print out the wordlist (I did this on purpose in the hopes
of avoiding copyright infringement).

2. I'm putting the finishing touches on v.4, so if you're still interested,
you might want to wait for me to post that.

-- ter'eS

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/2711

Back to archive top level