tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 30 08:12:24 1998

Re: How big is the vocabulary?

ja' boSo' maw'Ha'qu':
>> My carefully-maintained word list contains 2310 entries, taken from
>
>DangeHqang'a'

Qo'.

>(i would like to obtain a copy of this 'wordlist' of which you speak....)
>(especially if is in some sort of database...)

You'll get much more out of a word list like this if you make it
yourself.  Even if you never use it, you'll be amazed at how much
you'll learn just by typing in the known vocabulary from TKD and KGT
and then finishing it from /kli/newwords.html (the
New Words List maintained by charghwI').

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level