tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 26 08:07:23 1998

Re: Mike's New Handle!

: From {Voragh]:
: >                            Sort of a warrior's ordeal or trial by
: >fire.  Whether this is really true... well, I guess it was for Vok.
:
: Vok was the name of the head of the rival house.  Pok was the name of the
: young Klingon.  (We've gotta get you a copy of this game!)
:
: SuStel

I stand corrected. I'm getting old, the memory's going...

Of course, Vok {voq} - accused of murdering Pok's father - means "trust"!
And qelayn reminded off-list that Pok {poq} means "indigestion".  I wonder
if these were Okrand's jokes or Hilary Bader's (who wrote the script).

Voragh

Back to archive top level