tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 24 19:59:38 1998

My Project..

one of the things that i am planning on doing in the near future, is a short video for a competition, with a friend of mine.  The theme decided upon was an episode of the tlhingan version of Star Trek, that is ST as if it was written produced filmed and starring tlhinganpu'.

The way we are going to do this is to write a script and translate it to tlhingan Hol.

If anyone has any ideas/opinions etc start typing now......

I will, (if no one minds,) post parts of the finished/in progress for everyone to critique, slander, rip apart, and offer any other suggestions.

if anyone would like to collaborate, with no real reward or recognition(other then in the credits..)tell me.

if you would like to recieve the full/ finished edition, let me know...

 Nathan Grange
 Bozo the Really Sane
 (boSo maw'Ha'qu')
 http://crash.ihug.co.nz/~grangenc/