tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 24 15:07:04 1998

Re: HANDLES

: Thanks Voragh. I didn't notice it was a noun.
:
: I guess my new handle is now "QapwI'" which is OK w/ me.
:
: 	QapwI'

Qay'be'.  As I mentioned, the general consensus here is that you can pick
anything to be your name.  But if you choose something grammatically
unusual, you'd better be prepared to explain it since you will be asked...
over and over and over again.  That's one of the reasons I picked a
Klingonesque name combining two existing names from the show: Vagh and
Moragh.  And it doesn't "mean" anything, so far.

Voragh

Back to archive top level