tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 22 15:50:08 1998

*answering machine* QIn

DaHjaj vISay'moH'eghtaHvIS, *answering machine* QIn vIchenmoH. *answering
machine* vIghajchugh lI'qu' QInvam. *answering machine* vISuqDI', chaq QInvam
vIlo'.

(ghum ghogh HablI'. tagh QIn.)

*Heather Myers* juH DarI'ta'. QIn yIqon --

(qagh ghogh latlh. yajlaHbe'lu'.)

nuqjatlh? Ah, we're on Terra now, aren't we? Ah, you have called the home of
Heather Myers, at 555-5555. I am not home now, so I cannot answer your call.
Leave a message when you hear the tone, and when I return I will recieve the
message.  (tamchoH ghogh. Qoy rI'wI' 'e' Hechbe' qonwI') nuQaHjaj qeylIS...
<rIntaH QIn.>

tlhIngan Hol yajlaHbe'bogh nuvpu'vaD:  While I was taking a shower I thought
of a neat answering machine message I could record, if I had an answering
machine.  It'd be neat to use if I ever get my own voice line and answering
machine someday. My friends already think I'm either crazy or from another
planet, so it wouldn't come as much of a shock to them.

Sydney!
a.k.a. Lt. Cdr. Sarah Barrows, Starfleet
"Sometimes you're beaten to the call,
 Sometimes you're taken to the wall,
 But you don't give in"
- Midnight Oil, "Sometimes "