tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 20 00:06:33 1998

Re: tlhIngan Hol joq English

At 10:55 98-03-17 -0800, Michael wrote:
}Hello all-
}
}	Would it be better for me to type in tlhIngan or English?

When you're still learning and looking for feedback on what you write, both
is best.  If you have a question to ask about Klingon, it's fine to just use
English only, to be clear.  If you want to say something not about the
Klingon language, you MUST use Klingon to post it to thi list.

}	If tlhIngan is better, what do I type as a greeting?

Greeting?  Just type.  Greetings are rude in Klingon.  They waste people's time.

}	juplIj,

jupra'

{-lIj} is the possessive suffix for you (singular) when the thing possessed
is not  a person.

{-ra'} is the posssessive suffix for you (plural) when the thing possessed
can use language.

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level