tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 19 21:00:56 1998

Re: KLBC - Skin

voragh, while you provide so much excellent information, I
suggest you might omit the garbage on MSN Okrand did not write.
It can only lead to confusion, especially for beginners. Many of
us felt betrayed when we discovered that fools at MSN decided to
flesh out the glosses without bothering to talk to Okrand about
it first. These definitions have all the validity of one you
might get if you wrote an Okrand definition on a card, walked
out onto the sidewalk and grabbed a random person and asked them
to define the word on the card. They tried to make the
definitions sound Trekky, but clearly had no interest in
accuracy.

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998 17:39:35 -0800 (PST) Steven Boozer
<[email protected]> wrote:

> ...  FWIW, on MSN {DIr} was defined as "The
> epidermal covering of most humanoids."...
>
> - Voragh

charghwI'

Back to archive top level