tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 18 13:47:57 1998

UN SUBSCRIBE INSTRUCTIONS (was Re:F*** Off)

In light of all the junk mail that has gotten on to this list lately,
i am posting the un-subscribe instructions for all of you idiots who
were idiotic enough to lose them. here they are...
Send an e-mail to KLI leaving the subject line blank. In the body
area, write UnSubscribe tlhingan-hol and then the name you registered
with. If these do not work, then the system is probably not working
still. Now, I hope that all the RUDE e-mails will stop. I have
complained before about the e-mails when the system wasn't working,
but I kept my language clean.
Thank You