tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 18 13:30:18 1998

GET A LIFE!!!(was F*** Off)

Anybody who doesn't want to get anymore e-mails from this list
can...OH MY GOSH!!! They can UN-SUBSCRIBE!!! Wow, what a concept. Why
don't you TRY it??? It's not OUR fault that you are a bunch of
veragnon Pit-chaks and don't know how to unsubscribe from mailling
lists!!! Go away and leave us alone!!!