tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 17 15:10:38 1998

Re: itty bitty test

: Having not received any mail for two complete days from the
: list, I was just wondering if it is MY mail system, or the
: list. Of course, if I'm not receiving anything, nothing will
: tell me, right?
:
: charghwI'

It happened to me too - no mail since Friday evening.  Then ca. 11am today,
a flood of about 20+ posts, all dated 3/17.  I wonder if we were just all
quiet (unlikely!), or if there was some problem with the listserv's posting
queue (or whatever).  On Sunday I even logged onto the MUSH briefly just to
see if the computer was up - it was.

Voragh

Back to archive top level