tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 17 14:22:17 1998

Unsolicited Emails (was Re: Hello?)

At 02:04 PM 3/17/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Is anyone out there or have I just been kicked off the mailing list?
>
>Qapla'
>K'ryntes

An unsolicited email from an unknown address has been received at
<[email protected]> and automatically deleted from the server. Please
do not send any more messages to this address. If this message is from a
mailing list, I did not subscribe to this list, so please remove my address
from your list or contact your list owner or administrator to remove my
name from your list. All messages from this and all other unknown addresses
will be automatically deleted from the server after receiving this reply.
In the future, please authenticate subscription requests.

Back to archive top level