tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 11 09:36:11 1998

Klingon Songs Wanted

yIqIm!!

I am working with Tom Twohy, composer of my Klingon Opera, to complile
some Klingon Songs. We are taking submissions of works IN KLINGON that
can be put to music by Mr. Twohy.

Ideally they should have Klingon Themes and should have a meter and
rhyme that lend it to song. Try even to make them theatrical if possible.

Proper klingon grammar is important so you may want to have your works
critiqued thru this list.

The goal is to perform them and eventually (and ideally) put them on a CD.

Please direct your submissions to Tom Twohy at [email protected] and myself
at [email protected].

There is no deadline on this. It is a work in progress.

David Barron
David Barron,  [email protected] ||       Hoch lup yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course      ||       qaStaHvIS wa' lup
 P.O. Box 37, Eagle ID 83616         ||     yInpu' wa'netlh yInmey
 It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope. Not available by E-mail!

Back to archive top level