tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 10 16:00:49 1998

{Sor Hap} (was Re: Mechanical Contraptions)

ja' Voragh:
>The full cite isn't in my notes yet, but I believe {Sor Hap} is mentioned in
>the discussion of sculpture in the Visual Arts section of KGT.  I'll have to
>check tonight.

It's in the Music section, not Visual Arts: KGT page 75.

{Sor Hap 'In} refers to a type of percussion instrument made of wood.
{baS 'In} refers to one made of metal.  My reluctance to fully embrace
{baS ghItlhwI'} was misplaced.  It's obviously quite correct.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level