tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 09 06:08:18 1998

Re: *Germany*ngan nav vIHev.

>> >nuq vIqonta'?
>> >
>> >charghwI'
>>
>> What your source appears to be is the Weekend (Wochenende) Issue of the
>> Hamburg Evening Paper, which depicted on page 3 a Trek-featuring hotel in
>> LV. This is something I find rather humorous.
>
>I had a pretty good sense of WHAT it is. My question was: mungeH
>'Iv?

There is a pervasive sense of 'doh' in my reaction to this reply.

*German* Hol Dayajbe' 'e' vIloyHa'. DopDaq qul yIchenmoH, QobDI' ghu'.
qajangHa' 'e' vIpay je. Su', jISeyba' 'e' vIchID. DutungHa'be''a' SeytaHghach?

--Guido#1, Leader of All Guidos

Back to archive top level