tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 08 23:04:44 1998

Re:

At 18:22 98-03-07 -0800, ghIlaD wrote:
}Years ago I had a one-sided attempt at a conversation with a Klingon
}that was speaking more tlhIngan-Hol than English.  He called himself
}"oscar" I believe and I would like to know if that name translates
}phonetically or any other way as a proper Klingon name.
}Any input will be appreciated.

It doesn't match a name used by a Klingon in canon.  It could be spelled
'oSqar in the transcription system Marc Okrand gave us.  e don't know much
about Klingon names.

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level