tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 06 20:07:54 1998

Re:English - thlIngan - german

 nuqneH

>ETWAS HABEN WIR! Meistens im Englisch, aber; ein Deutsche BG brauchen
>wir,
>kein andere "Institut." We have a Klingon Language Institute!
>While mostly written in English, we could use a German "Beginners
>Grammarian",  not another entire institute.
In principals I do agree. I never thought I would cause such high waves...
.. and I dont entirely understand why.

>Perhaps Lothar "Khan" Irrgang <[email protected]> is volunteering!?
No, he is not! First he has to learn Hol - then he can teach/coach others.
;-))

>>Bitte sprich nur Hol oder Deutsch!
>>Please use Hol or german language only!
>Warum? Wir haben im "KLI-List"Deutsche oft geschreibt.
>Why? We have often written (amongst ourselves) German in the KLIs'
>mailing list.
>
>We could use the support, perhaps even a "Mirror" site in Germany. Not
>the competition.
When I used german language at this list (long ago) I was told
to use english

I shouldn't have posted it...
My little list is not an offence compared to the big KLI. I cant
see any problems... so why dont stop at this point and go back to
"business"?

Qapla'

lotHar

Back to archive top level