tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 02 19:15:41 1998

Introduction

Greetings Noble Warriors
I am new to klindom and would like some commentary on the name I have
chosen for myself.  It is pronounced "Gih-laad" and I spell it "Gilad".
It is actually my attempt at deriving a name from the phrase "Good Lad".
I need to know how to spell it properly, if it is actually a Klingon
word or name, and if so, is it appropriate as an adjective.

Also, I would like to send e-mail to the warrior who is conducting
market research on a new Klingon products store for the purpose of
giving him advice.  Unfortunately I am not a prospective investor at
this time.

Walk with the confidence that the knowledge of an honorable lifestyle
brings to all of those who understand justice!

Gilad